Re: Netcomp.biz, new applications and updates

  • Subject: Re: Netcomp.biz, new applications and updates
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:07:35 -0000

Martyn

Your unit, the 9212, is the 9202E's big brother. The differences are
that there are 3 boxes in the 9212 as opposed to 2 boards on the
9202E.

The 3 boxes are controller, input and output.

As far as I can tell the controller is the same as the 9202E's but
with different firmware, and the output box's board is the same as
the 9202E's relay board except that it has eight relays.

I think that the existing connector will control your 9212 but only
relays 1,3,6 and 8. It will ignore the inputs completely

I currently dont have plans to use a 9212, But I sure we can
progress this somehow.

Perhaps you would like to try out the existing connector with your
9212 and then contact me off list?

Cheers
Kevint

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon"