Re: Re: xAP Newbie

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:14:21 -0000, "darrenp_lock"
<darrenlock@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Where can I find the schema for Staurt's MCxAP OSD application?
>Specifically, how do you specify the URL for the image to be
>displayed?

I was going to bosh out a reply that stated "in the Schema
folder" of
the download, but then I realised that MCxAP runs under an MSI and
doesn't install much. That's something that needs to be improved to be
more in line with my other downloads.

Nearly all of my xAPplications include a Schema subdirectory when you
unZIP them, detailing the various schema that they respond to.

I've fixed the schema link for that one on my site. Try here:

http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

If you download my SlimServerConnector, the SampleMessages
subdirectory contains, oddly enough, some sample messages. Send also
has some sample messages that'll display on MCxAP.

Here is an example that includes an image:

xap-header
{
v=12
Hop=1
UID=FF123400
Class=Message.Display
Source=KCSoft.Send.Anya
}
Display.Text
{
Line1=e-mail Status
Line2=There are 8 new e-mails available for 'mail@xxxxxxx'
Duration=5
}
Display.Look
{
Image=http://www.mi4.biz/images/appicons/xapsms.png
Modal=Yes
}
Display.Buttons
{
Button1=OK
}

HTH?

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
 http://www.xapframework.net/