Re: new app for testing

> The idea for this app came from a suggestion on this list, can't
> remember who but thanks!

That'd be me then :)

I ended up writing one for myself that simply parsed the body of the email
for any compliant full xAP message contained between
<xAP></xAP> tags and
then forwarded it over xAP.  It works pretty well and allows a lot of
things
to be simply xAP enabled providing they can send user definable emails.

I didn't release it though as I couldn't find a freeware .net smtp
component
to use and had to use a slightly "iffy" paid for one.

Did you use an smtp component or did you write your own?

Martyn