Re: It's Christmas, It's Friday so I'm playing with FOUR

hi,
You may want to add some more entries to the db.txt in Four to make
this a nicer question (FPWIA= lines) but:
"Can you check the bedroom temperature?"
would do it assuming the xaptom device is called "bedroom
temperature".
You can use the extra aliases box in Floorplan to give a device more
than one name if it makes things easier.
If you added a line to db.txt
FPWIA=What is the #
then you could ask "What is the bedroom temperature?"

hth

James