Heating Control

  • Subject: Heating Control
  • From: Neil Frost <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:35:48 +0000

Next question...

I'm using xAP TOM10 to report some room temperatures. These are
displayed using FloorPlan.

The current thermostat in the lounge is on an outside wall, as it gets
colder so I have to turn the thermostat down. It was down to 17deg C
last night and the room was actually 28.5deg C.

Is there a bit of kit that I can replace my existing thermostat with and
get it to switch the boiler on / off based on the temperature of the room?

The thermostat uses 2 wires wired straight into the combi boiler... and
is a basic "turn it round to select the temperature, and you can hear
it
clicking on and off"

Thanks
Merry Christmas