Re: xAP Speech 1.4 Released

Hi James,

Quoting James Traynor (12/11/06 9:10 PM):
> A new update with three new features, especially suited to multi-zone
> sound routing

This app is exceptional!  I now have it controlling an xAP NetIOM--which
in turn controls a set of relays for switching speakers using a constant
voltage PA system.

One nuance that can be problematic, however, is a noticeably delay
whenever switching between voices.  Once the switch occurs, successive
TTS using the same voice incurs no obvious delay.  But, switching to a
new voice always does.  Is this an artifact of SAPI that is outside of
your control?  FWIW: I'm using two NeoSpeech voices (Kate and Paul).

Gregg