Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error

  • Subject: Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:28:35 -0000

Hi James,

I have been running this for a number of weeks now and I get about 2-
3 outages a week from the BBC site. I think the reason this worked OK
before my rebuild was that I was using a different (incorrect)
station id. I think you would only need to leave xAPWeather running
for a week using world=4130 to replicate the problem. It would be
really good if you could catch this error as my xAPWeather runs on an
unattended server in the loft and I have to keep checking :(

Rgds, Darren.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>
wrote:

> Darren,
> I tried this yesterday and got the same error. The trouble was that
the
> bbc site had no data. In the Current Nearest Observations it had
N/A for