Re: Re: Consensus on BSC temperature reporting?

Hi Daniel,

Quoting estratosapiens (8/29/06 10:06 AM):
> I agree with you Gregg that every xAP application reporting
> temperatures should do it in the same way. Interoperability is, in my
> opinion, one of the goals of xAP. Applications expecting temperatures
> from the xAP network can't support different representation
techniques.

> I'm currently developing a xAP embedded device that measures
> temperatures and I write the results in this manner: text=25.6 ºC

Thanks for sharing your convention.  BTW: I'm currently working on a
"one-wire xAP connector" that will initially interact w/ digitemp
and
later w/ OWFS.  Can you share what you are doing and it's planned
availability?