Re: Martyn's xapsend program

  • Subject: Re: Martyn's xapsend program
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:59:28 -0000

i'm not a coder so i doubt looking at your source would help much :P i
just noticed that the xpl sender i have embedded as an activex object
in my HA script doesn't have a noticeable affect on cpu utilization
(and that fires w/ every x10 action).  right now, i'm using yours to
send updates from my analog input sensors which occur less frequently.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon"

All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html