Format of xap packet

  • Subject: Format of xap packet
  • From: "drodegeb" <drodegeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:21:35 -0000

I am developing a DLL in vb.net to be used in a couple of my future
projects.  I am hoping to have this dll do most of the work and make
it simple to integrate into other applications.  I understand that the
packet can have multiple bodies.  Is it likely that the bodies are
actually tied to each other and need to be processed together, or just
based on the same header?

The reason is that I want to pass the messages to the primary
application calling the DLL, and I don't mind repeating the header
over for each part of the body to make it easier in the parent
application.

Thanks,

Dave Rodegeb