Re: xAP & the weather

Thanks for the hints - looks like I'll have to have a go.  I'll post a
report when I've got the bits and set things up.  May take a few weeks
though!

> Yes - that's my understanding too and there is no Quasar support in
> there. It's probably not a sensible place to put it and there's no
real
> need to take xAP input either that I can think of.  I suppose having
> access to the weather forecast might have some use ? - but you already
> have the Quasar sensors xAP enabled don't you  ?

My thinking on the Quasar front was that if Weather Display read
xAPmessages it might be able to take the Quasar input this way and
display it as additional temp sensors and it could log/graph all that
data too.

At the moment Quasar does work fine.  The 4 readings are transmitted
via xAP and picked up in Xlobby using the xAP plugin there.
Temperatures are then displayed on an Xlobby main menu / summary
screen.  Unfortunately, there are no graphing etc features available
in XL itself so it's just instantaneous readings.

I'm thinking that I'll probably use WD Live and usually display this
in a browser page within XL for the detail (and WD Live looks really
very neat).  This way it all stays integrated in XL for user interface
reasons.  However, I'd also like to display some of the weather info
on that menu page (e.g. barometer, wind speed & dirn);that's where I
need the xAP integration!

Never simple!