Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

Well then!

Central server hosts:

xAPServer
xAPTel
xAPSwitchboard
xAPNews
xAPWeather

Laptop uses:
xAPDesktop - Remotely using xAPServer

MediaPC uses:
MCxAP?

Mainly used for News updates and telephone call display/logging.

That reminds me, the scrolling news display in desktop stopped working
(just "- - - - - - - - ") although I do get the news pop-ups.

Next plans are to use xAPFloorplan to control the X10 stuff in the
house and try and integrate my Dallas 1-wire weatherstation.

HTH

;oj