Re: Re: Problems with MCxAP (moved from UKHA_D)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:22:26 -0000, "Keith Finnett"
<keith@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Guess what? I just applied MCE rollup 2 and MCxAP started working!!
>
>No idea what it was, but all appears to have been resolved. Let's
>blame Microsoft...

Goodness! Well I certainly can't explain that one.

I rebuilt my MCE test machine setup last night, patched, roll-ups,
etc. MCxAP working fine there, so this is a timely message as I was
just about to start digging into the trace options. I need to turn
them off anyway.

I also noted last night that the MCxAP installer demands .NET v1.1
which isn't actually required by MCxAP. Another minor problemette to
iron out.

Good news indeed though :)

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/