New release 0.1.5 of VSCP with xAP support

  • Subject: New release 0.1.5 of VSCP with xAP support
  • From: YAP <x112358@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:21:50 +0200

------=_Part_35219_15828249.1126826510790

Version 0.1.5 of VSCP and friends

At last, here is release 0.1.5 of VSCP and friends. Its been a long time=20
since the last release but the number one (home) control protocol and
the=20
tools for it is getting better and better and soon now we will reach=20
production quality. We hope the package was worth the wait.
This release is still aimed at developers.

New in this release are:

- A TCP interface for better and more secure traffic with clients and
nodes=
.
- The high level server discovery procedure is implemented.
- xAP Support.
- Linux/Unix now supports autoconf/automake for easier installation.
- Graphic parts now using wxWidgets 2.6.

The package can be downloaded from=20
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3D53560=20
http://www.vscp.org/downloads.html#vscp

Read more about the Very Simple Control Protocol, VSCP, CAN abstraction=20
Layer, CANAL at http://www.vscp.org/wiki/doku.php?id=3Dstart

Have Fun!
Ake Hedman, eurosource

------=_Part_35219_15828249.1126826510790

Version 0.1.5 of VSCP and friends<br>

At last, here is release 0.1.5 of VSCP and friends. Its been a long
time since the last release but the number one (home) control protocol
and the tools for it is getting better and better and soon now we will
reach production quality. We hope the package was worth the wait.<br>

This release is still aimed at developers.<br>

New in this release are:<br>

- A TCP interface for better and more secure traffic with clients and
nodes.<br>

- The high level server discovery procedure is implemented.<br>

- xAP Support.<br>

- Linux/Unix now supports autoconf/automake for easier
installation.<br>

- Graphic parts now using wxWidgets 2.6.<br>

The package can be downloaded from

Read more about the Very Simple Control Protocol, VSCP, CAN abstraction

Have Fun!<br>

Ake Hedman, eurosource

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Visit your group "<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xap_automation";>xap_automation</a>"
on the web.<br>&nbsp;</tt>
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;To unsubscribe from this group,
<tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
</ul>
width:500px;">
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

------=_Part_35219_15828249.1126826510790--