Re: Re: Homeseer 2 Plugin Question

  • Subject: Re: Re: Homeseer 2 Plugin Question
  • From: Eric Albright <ea_automation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

I had a simmular problem when I switched over to HS2.
I ended up renaming my computer to 1 instead of
******3100.  That solved the saving problem.  The
problem occured because of conduit program name has
the  temperature reading program name and both have
the computer name port name and the assosiated program
name.  With the computer name down to 1 letter it is
working most of the time.  Every once in a while I
still get a saving error but if I rename it before
exiting and about 75% of the time this works if I exit
HS without doing anything else.

--- marcrfuller <yahoogroups@xxxxxxx>