Re: xAP TV error on loading

  • Subject: Re: xAP TV error on loading
  • From: "Gary" <questuk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:31:14 -0000

Thanks Kevin its now working although on my system it had to be type
as   regsvr32 H:\WINDOWS\system32\MSWINSCK.OCX
otherwise it wouldnt register... but its now fine and i can see the TV
listings.

Is there a way of getting the listings to look better something like
digiguide?

Can xAP do that?

Regards

Gary