Introducing xAP Toys

  • Subject: Introducing xAP Toys
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:53:44 -0000

xAP Toys is a selection of sometimes useful, sometimes trivial, small
xAP applications I have created for my own use and amusement. You may
also find them useful.

The first of these is xAPBSCcmd which is a xAPBSC command line parser
and allows you to create shortcuts to single BSC commands on your
desktop

Please see the readme in the zip file which can be downloaded from the
Netcomp.biz/xAPtoys download area on mi4.biz (Thanks James)

This application requires that the xAPIntranet ocx is installed

Enjoy
KevinT