Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:00:16 -0400, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<gsullivan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>xAPTivoJPEGWriter picks up the message, looks up the user info from
>Outlook (including a picture, if there is one) builds a JPEG that is
720
>pixels wide and 100 pixels high, and pushes it to the Tivo Screen using
>JPEGWriter and a TivoWeb module.  It displays nicely at the bottom of
>the screen, similar to how the MCEosd plug-in works...

Ooo, that sounds like fun. I've still got to reinstall all these extra
bitz on my TiVo so if you have a HowTo on that, or some vague details
I can have a punt with, I might push that one up the queue.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/