Re: Homeseer xAP Plugin @James??

Hey James,

I really do appreciate the effort your putting into it :)

My PC is just a standard desktop, Pentium 3, single processor. It's
running Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Since my last post, I've
re-installed Homeseer form scratch but sadly that didn't cure the
problem. I've checked xAP messages a the time of the crashes but
there's nothing special going on. Also, no events or device changes
happen at the same time. The weird thing is, sometimes it will go 24
hours without crashing.. other times it will crash every 5 minutes..
very strange.

Many Thanks !

Marc

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:

> Marc,
> I'm still trying to track this down. I've been running HS2 since your
> email and it hasn't happened here. Looking on various forums/bbs/blogs
> the error seems to be threading going amuck. Is your PC either dual
> processor or Hyper threaded by any chance? The current plugin is
> apartment threaded but seems to work equally well in single threaded
> mode (only options available in vb) I'll send you over a single
threaded
> version and see if it helps
>
> James
>
> marcrfuller wrote:
> > Just an addition to my previous email. My Homeseer installation..
and
> > Windows operating system is on the E drive, not the C drive.
Dunno if

wrote:

> > pretty
> >
> >> I've got 2.0.1984 installed here, but also had this problem
with
build
> >> 1972.

everything is

> > working

> >> Yup, everything works fine until I get that message, then xAP
stops
> >> receiving messages, and the xAP link in the Homeseer screen
dissapears.

and are
there

> > around

> >> I've got the Mainlobby plugin, UltraMon plugin, X10 plugin
and
the x10
> >> plugin running. I have only 1 event that runs at night (turns
off 2
> >> x10 devices) but this error also happens during the day when
nothing
> >> is running (apart from device status changes, eg motion
detection
etc).

> > xAP>Stats

> >> The current rate is 320 (21.3/min)