Re: Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

  • Subject: Re: Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:04:07 +0100

Darren,

Timers were designed to allow event to be triggered at certain times. By
scripting you would be able to add a timer after an event such as a pir
trigger occured to allow light to be turned of after a certain time. It
was do-able but a bit fiddly. I am currently working on an updated
Floorplan that amongst other things has this functionality built in. It
now as simple as linking the pir to the light and setting a timeout.
hth
James