Re: Homeseer and XLobby

I have just seen that Pierre has released a new version 3 xAP plugin for
XLobby - I didn't know about this so I'm just now getting up to speed.
I can see where there was some confusion in how I thought you were
seeing xAP messages :-)

xAP Plugin for XLobby v3 thread
http://www.xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3656

Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> Gareth Cook wrote:
>
>> OK, I'm stuck !
>>
>> I have Homeseer (been running for years), and never used XLobby
before.

> Quick familiarisation/basics check.
>
> 1) Are HomeSeer and XLobby running on the same machine ?
> 2) Have you a xAP hub installed and running as the very *first* xAP
> application to start (i.e. before XLobby and HomeSeer) ?  Which hub
are
> you using ?
> 3) This is ver 2 Homeseer ? (and the V2 xAP plugin as well)
> 4) Ensure you have a way of seeing xAP messages (which I think you
> already do have) - and if so can you see in the left hand pane of
Viewer
> (or GUI hub) the two devices 'homeseer' and 'XLobby'  ?>
>

>> I've installed the plugin in XLobby, and it seems to be working -
there a
>> re a ton of messages in the xap plugin. I THINK it's receiving
Comfort PIR