Re: TOM10

Yes - I have a xAP application for the TOM10 which I'll send you.offlist
if you'd like ?  It use Patricks OCX and the BSC skeleton framework
rather than James' OCX so RSS is not implemented, unless it's onwardly
provided by another xAP application.  One of my intentions ( ie its
somewhere on the todo list) is to rewrite the BSC skeleton app using
James OCX and then RSS support could be added directly very easily.

Kevin