Homeseer Q

  • Subject: Homeseer Q
  • From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:00:11 -0000

I have the xAP weather app sending info to the xAP HomeSeer conduit. I'm
particularly interested in the Temp. I get that in the Text OK....but I
would like it in the Device value.

Any idea how I can do that without polling every few mins ?

Homeseer only gives me the option to trigger a script on value change or
status change (and the status isnt changing). Once its in the value I can
then trigger other HS events based on the temp (e.g. warn of Freezing etc).

Dean