Re: Ping 3 B2

Paul,

On the machine with the problem 'Ping' which application is sending
heartbeats with a port=3639  line in the header ?  Is this the
application you expected to be acting as the hub ?   If it is then just
try restarting it.  Assuming it again appears with a  port =3639 line in
its header then restart Ping and all should be well.   (Unless it is a
Ping problem) .    Ping should be indicating a much higher port=  number
in its header.   Also just to check... the UID is not a  duplicate value
of another application is it ?  UID=FFxxxx00  (the xxxx part).

Kevin

Paul Gale wrote:

> I can’t get rid of this error message – installed latest ver,
> started/restarted hub many times etc.
>

> I also get a blank blue tab on the left of the tabs – should this be
> there?
>

> Ta,
>

> Paul.

Behalf Of *James