Re: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?

One common cheat is to name them alphabetically.  In the case of using
auto-login, name the shortcuts in the startup folder.  Use prefixes like
S01Weather, S10HS2 Connector, S20xAP TV, etc.  This assumes, of course,
that
the task will actually start itself 'fast enough' to be as first as it
needs
to be.  Most of the time it does.

Alternatively you could use a batch file, also setup with a shortcut in the
startup folder.  The batch file would be able to strictly control which one
gets started and in what order.  Don't know that it'd affect the 'speed' at
which they startup though.

Try either method and see how it goes.  Bear in mind that installers for
future upgrades to your apps might be 'helpful' and reinstall their startup
folder shortcuts.  Just be sure to check if/when you run installers.

Likewise, it's possible to configure services to depend on others being
started first.  That's a matter of using regedit.

-Bill Kearney