Re: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?

Should of also mentioned there is a useful debug page built into the
Intranet ocx.  It shows the ocx version, xAP port, Web port, OCX file
path and also detected Intranet apps.
You get to it by going to the page /intranetinfo.xsp
so in xAP News it's http://IP:54000/intranetinfo.xsp
hth
James