RE: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?

  • Subject: RE: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?
  • From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:42:08 -0000

I'm also struggling to get the hub Service to Start first.

In my case my HA server auto logons (via TweakUI) and loads a few XAP apps
from the strartup group. Seems one of them is beating the Service to the
port. If I manually log on after a few seconds instead, the hub has started
OK.

Current xAP apps are:-
HS2 connector
Weather
xAP TV

I cant immediately see an option for any of those to force the use of a hub
?

Dean