RE: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?

  • Subject: RE: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:48:37 -0000

MMMmmm - It's not actually Floorplan but seems to be xAP Ping as a service
that's causing the problem. I had Hub, Floorplan and Ping running as a
service. Hub and Floorplan are OK but when Ping is enabled and starts
automatically, it prevents the Hub service from starting.

I tried the Hub GUI (v1.2.1.6) but it crashes on startup with an exception
message. Is this something to do with .ocx versions and recent problems???

Paul.

Behalf Of Stuart Booth

 http://www.xapframework.net/