RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???

  • Subject: RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:01:46 -0000

Ah - two things that could be wrong then- I was running on a Windows PC,
not the Linux box running Asterisk (What's the reason for a Windows version
if Asterisk runs on Linux?). I've not created any special users for this -
I am using *@Home though and logged on using the default user and pass.

Are there any more instructions on getting it running than the description
on your web site (great to see your site up and running BTW :) )

The next question would be - how can I make use of the calls waiting
data/messages - I'd like to view this in Floorplan and Desktop to start
with - is this possible? Further down the line I'd like to have some kind
of display around the house (like Ian Bird's display or another touch
screen type arrangement) that has this data on.

Thanks,

Paul.

Behalf Of Patrick Lidstone