RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???

  • Subject: RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone \(Personal E-mail\)" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:53:37 -0000

Almost certainly. You should see a continuous stream of events. You have
created the relevant user for the connector in manager.conf? You are
running
the app on the same host as the asterisk server itself?

It will give you the number of messages waiting, but you will have to
filter
out a lot of chaff.

Patrick