RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???

  • Subject: RE: xAP Asterisk - updates???
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:48:47 -0000

I'm not really sure which would suit my needs best - if at all. I'm mainly
interested in getting the number of waiting messages out of * to be able to
use it as a glorified answering machine in the first instance. I've got it
all set up but am not using it yet until I can get this functionality.

Patrick - will your connector give me this info at all?

I've just been trying it and can see heartbeat data but no messages as yet
(testing using a soft phone). Maybe I'm doing something wrong???

Paul.

Behalf Of Patrick Lidstone
> (Personal E-mail)
> Sent: 10 November 2005 14:43