c# help please

  • Subject: c# help please
  • From: "lasses nilsson" <lasse10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:18:12 -0000

Hi
I had it all working but went over to newer dll:s(mine were from
2002) and now I cn't send a xap message from my c# code....
The error lies in the create message and it complains about uuid not
being subclass.I know its prb easy but I can't find the doc for a
message creating.pease help.the code looks like this. what am I
missing?

xAPMessage message = new xAPMessage();
message.Header = new xAPHeader();

message.Header.Class = new xAPHeaderClass
("CID" , "Incoming");
message.Header.Source = new xAPHeaderSource
("Pace", "CID", "home.line1:Tapi.input");

xAPMessageBlock block = new xAPMessageBlock
("CID.Incoming");

xAPDateTime datetime = new xAPDateTime();

block.FormattedDateValue    =
datetime.FormattedDate;

block.Add("number", number);

block.Add("Phone",number);