xAP Newbie

Hello,

I'm new to xAP and have been playing around with it recently with a view to
using it for simple alerts, notifications and information display on
various
devices (pc's, phones, rios, xbox's, tv's via XPMC).

For testing purposes so far I have MCxAP installed on an XPMC which is
currently working fine for doing OSD stuff for new email notifications.
I've also installed xAP Message Viewer so I can see the xAP messages being
broadcast.

My first goal is to use a Quasar 3145 temperature sensor to provide
temperature feedback from around the house.  I found a xAP application for
it (from http://www.edjo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/edward/xAP/Quasar3145.htm)
and
I can see the xAP messages from it in xAP Message Viewer.

But now I'm a bit stumped as to what I need next to get the info from the
Quasar into MCxAP?

Thanks for any pointers!

Martyn