xAP message senders, read from text files

  • Subject: xAP message senders, read from text files
  • From: Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:53:51 +0000

Hi Folks,

Does anybody have a simple xAPplication that sends out xAP messages
read from text files?

Mine doesn't cope with foreign characters at all :-(

Patrick, I went looking for an update to yours on your site but I
can't see it in the Apps, DevTools or Infrastructure section. The copy
of yours that I currently have bungs some additional random characters
on the end of every message which causes xFx to reject the message
entirely. Sometimes they're entirely random, sometimes they look like
buffer remainders.

Any others out there?

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/