Re: Comfort Connector Problem - or poor user

  • Subject: Re: Comfort Connector Problem - or poor user
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:00:22 -0000

Gregg

Thanks for the suggestion. Looked there but seems that the full cygwin
install loads up a full linux envt.  I really don't want to do this
because a) I don't understand what that will give me, b) I really
don't like installing guff on what I try to keep as a clean server c)
I thought I only needed the cygwin1.dll.

I've tried more reinstalls, a couple of other cygwin1.dll files that I
can find but to no avail.  Looks like I may have to give up on this
xAP project and put it in the 'too hard' category.

Regards

Richard