RE: xAP Ping3 beta 1 released

  • Subject: RE: xAP Ping3 beta 1 released
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:18:23 -0000

>The overview screen is a good one for non technical managers too as
anyone can understand a
>smiley face!

This is very true - well lets hope so anyway... ;)

>No, not yet. Some of the layout is fixed as is the Intranet style,
>obviously any image can be changed in the /xAPInrtanet/Images folder .

>I'll get some options added to alter the text. Any other
>ideas/suggestions welcome!

I assume the minute count for each ping is a simple indication of
uptime? (obviously dependant on the service having started...

Is it possible to add an uptime tab? Where it lists all devices and
there availability compared to when the service/app started? With the
time displayed in days : hours : Minutes?

I'm sure I'll probably think of some more ideas when I start using it...

In the mean time... Nice app thanks

Neil