Comfort Connector Problem - or poor user

Hello all, I've just picked up xAP again after trying it out a while
back. I'm keen to use it for a bit of 'serious' integration between
various things including XLobby and Comfort.

I've just installed the (service) hub, listener and weather components
and have these all running fine as a basic test.

I've just also tried to get the Comfort connector up and running but
get the following error:

xap-comfort.exe entry point not found
The procedure entry point _fcntl64 could not be located in dynamic
link library cygwin1.dll

I installed cygwin using the installed provided on wiki and the file
exists in c:\windows\system32.

Any clues as I'm a bit mystified.

Thanks

Richard