Re: xap xplhal scripting help (kevin h?)

  • Subject: Re: xap xplhal scripting help (kevin h?)
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:20:00 -0000

i'm using the xap mail monitor & trying to pass some of the messages
back to xpl.  i know how to go from xpl to xap.  i've done that
already using your caller id tutorial & xap desktop.  if i can this
direction working, i'd post my sample code on my website
http://www.kjsdoghouse.com/autohouse

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <lists@u...>