Re: X10 Connector and BSC

  • Subject: Re: X10 Connector and BSC
  • From: "hiller131" <hiller131@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:14:49 -0000

Edward and Kevin,

Thanks for the help. The connector apparently requires numbering the
blocks. The first thing I did when I got home last night was adding a
.1 to the block and the connector saw it...needless to say I was a
happy man. Thank you for the suggestion as I had been fighting this
issue for a few days.

The XLobby plugin works great. The way it was created makes it very
flexable, something the one I had started was not. I'm very glad that
Pierre was able to create a plugin that so many can enjoy.

Steve

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"