Re: Newby - Help with Homeseer /xap/ xLobby

Hi Bill,

Glad it's working now - I use XLobby (and xAP) so any Q's I should be
able to help. I have it controlling my C-Bus Lighting, my X10 and also
now the new xAP Netiom I/O board which I intend to use to integrate my
alarm and heating systems - works well and provides realtime status
icons in XLobby and HS devices. I am just about to add CallerID as well.

At the moment the XLobby plugin is BSC focussed but I'm anticipating the
next release may expand on that..

Kevin