Re: Getting Stated Help Please...

  • Subject: Re: Getting Stated Help Please...
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:13:45 -0000

Hi Dan
Seems like you are making a good start

>From memory Patricks lcd connector only supports crystalfontz lcd's

I have an LCD/VFD connector which uses Patricks xapax ocx and
supports Matrix Orbital, EscPOS VFD displays and Millford
Instruments.

Not released, only used by me, but I would welcome someone else
trying it out.

Email me off list if you are interested

KevinT

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "danward79" <xpl@b...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just started playing with XAP, and am struggle getting to
grips
> with it.
>
> I have got the xAPTV application and the Weather Application.  I
have
> also got xAP hub, by Stuart Booth and Patrick Lidstone's xAP-
Display.