Re: Newby - Help with Homeseer /xap/ xLobby

Bill,

Hi, and welcome to the group. It looks like you've got all the right
things installed. I assume it's all on one PC, if not a hub should
really be running on both computers. In the messages below there are a
couple of oddities which I presume are just typos but better to check.
The iUID line should be just UID and above id=* there should be an
output.state { .
The next couple of things to try are putting the homeseer plugin in to
debug mode, in the xAP Conduit>Config menu. Every received xAP message
will generate lots of messages in the log. If nothing appears it would
be worth checking and restarting the hub on that pc. Next step would be
to try changeing the target from mi4.homeseer.*.*:Hallways.Light to the
full address mi4.homeseer.servername.H:Hallways.Light ( or whatever it
is) just to see if there are any issues with the wildcarding.
Hopefully one of these will fix it! Let me know how you get on.
James