Re: SllimServer 6.x

On Sun, 8 May 2005 12:13:36 -0400, "Timothy Spaulding"
<spaulding@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Stuart, I wanted to ask if updating your xAP Connector for SlimServer
is
>on your to-do list?

Oh, absolutely it is. I've just been focused on updating a few applets
in use here first, unfortunately.

>I upgraded my SlimServer 5.4.x to 6.0.2 and now when I start the xAP
>Connector service, it makes my SqueezeBox stop playing.  I can't seem
>find any way to troubleshoot this either; I looked in the .config file
>at the diagnostics section and I can't get the log file.

I'm still using SlimServer v5.4. I'll upgrade to 6 and see what's up
imminently. ToDo list == very long, you know the excuse!

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/