Monitor (POP3) email with xAP

  • Subject: Monitor (POP3) email with xAP
  • From: Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:47:21 +0000

Hi Folks,

I've heavily updated my email monitoring xAPplication. This update
includes the vastly overdue GUI flavour in addition to the usual
console/service versions.

The GUI flavour is the recommended version as it has a UI that builds
up the mailbox configuration data for you. Full details on this and
lots of pretty pictures can be found here:

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=13>

You might notice the difference in addressing utilised by this
version. It now makes extensive use of xAP subaddresses to separate
the mailbox instance data from the actual mail data. This may break
things but I'm not sure what yet.

The actual downloads are available here in the usual 3 flavours
(Console, Windows Service, GUI):

<http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=40>

Any questions or problems, do let me know,

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/