Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !

On Mon, 2 May 2005 19:15:01 +0100, Jon Whiten <jon.whiten@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>This is so cool - it just keps getting better!
>
>I now have Photo-CallerID on Media Centre using xAP!

<beams> :-)) That's great to hear.

"xAP PCID MCE OSD"

TLA-tastic, huh!

"Photo-CID", I like that a lot too.

More features to come from MCxAP, but first I want to get Photo-Email
up and running. See how easily I pinched your phrase there?! <grin>

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/