Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !

This is so cool - it just keps getting better!

I now have Photo-CallerID on Media Centre using xAP!

Thanks guys!

On 5/2/05, James <james@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> James wrote:
> James' xAPSwitchboard is the thing you need rather than the CallerID
OSD
> thingy. xSB sends out Message.Display messages in response to
xAPTel events,
> and these are picked up by MCxAP for display.

As a bonus, if you have James
> latest xSB beta build (that may not have
been uploaded yet) you can tweak
> the ToSend.txt file to something
along these lines to include an image of
> the caller (assuming
xAPSwitchboard is configured appropriately):

> Beta 2 is what you need and it's the one available on mi4.biz.

HTH

James