Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !

Jon Whiten wrote:

>Stuart,
>
>That was the kitty.  Installed xSB and I now have CID + Name-look up
>on the MCE PC.  A little more digging to understand the Photo look-up
>(Where to place the photos, what resolution/format and how to
>associate them with xSB) and I'll be there.

Just place the photos as jpgs in the pics folder within the xAP
Switchboard directory. The photos should either be named as the phone
number, without dashes or spaces, or as the name as listed in the call
log. ie

020844323432.jpg
Jon Whiten.jpg

I would of thought 320x240 would be ample for any use: TV overly, xAP
desktop etc etc

HTH

James