Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !

Stuart,

That was the kitty.  Installed xSB and I now have CID + Name-look up
on the MCE PC.  A little more digging to understand the Photo look-up
(Where to place the photos, what resolution/format and how to
associate them with xSB) and I'll be there.

Thanks

;oj

<jon.whiten@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >Looks pretty cool.  ....But..... how do I get it running?
>
> Ah. Yes. I've been meaning to update the documentation and include
> some sample test messages with the download. I'm currently heavily
> updating my Mail monitoring xAPp which is just having a pretty UI
> added to finish it off. I'll get onto some MCxAP dox after this.

<SNIP>