Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !

  • Subject: Re: MCxAP - xAP-enable your Windows Media Centre PC !
  • From: Jon Whiten <jon.whiten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 12:21:37 +0100

Looks pretty cool.  ....But..... how do I get it running?

So far I have a xAP hub on the PC with the Meteor connected and one on
the MCE PCE.  THe Meteor PC is then running xAPTel and xAP CallerID
OSD; and MCE is running your MCxAP.  What is missing?

I am getting xAP messages into and out of both PCs, it is as if I need
something (scriptable) to translate between xAPTel and MCxAP.

Is there anything out there to do this?

On 4/23/05, Stuart Booth <lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's a fun new xAPplication that I've called "MCxAP". If
you use
> Windows XP Media Centre Edition, then this is for you. If you don't
> run MCE it will do nothing for you I'm afraid. Pretty pictures of it
> in action are available in a link a little further down in this
> message.

<SNIP>