RE: xap and linux

  • Subject: RE: xap and linux
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone \(Personal E-mail\)" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:07:59 -0000

I have moved the site to a new CMS - a massive task in itself - and with
luck this should resolve the reliability issues once and for all. Stuart,
note that this will have broken any links you have to specific parts of my
site from xapautomation.org.

DNS entries are propagating, so if you can't see it immediately, be
patient.

In the meantime, if there is still anyone in desperate need of source or
binaries, e-mail me.

Patrick

but
> >>need a fresh lot to play with.
> >>
> >>If anyone can help would be very much obliged.
> >>Shaf

apps